87% of the population has a foot-related problem and their feet may not even hurt.
Painful heels, calluses, hammertoes, cramps, sore legs, sore feet, corns, back aches and bunions are only the symptoms of a bigger problem. Hard surfaces, improper footwear, old age and gravity are the major factors that lead to structural malfunction of the musculoskeletal system.
Our feet are designed to flex and traverse sand, rocks, sticks and stones – surfaces that would naturally keep our feet fit and functioning optimally. Modern day feet are subjected to man-made, unforgiving surfaces, which affect not only the foot structure but can also have a detrimental effect on the entire musculoskeletal system. Everyone can benefit by keeping their feet fit and well balanced. The Soft-Step® Foot Correctors help to restore good balance, alignment and fitness to the feet through their flexing action.
When foot posture is incorrect the entire body structure is incorrect. Weak or misaligned bones and arches can lead to painful conditions throughout the body including knee, hip, back, neck and shoulder distress.
Most foot supports are made to fit the unbalanced or troubled foot. Step Forward’s innersoles are made in the shape of a neutral foot so that in time, your foot will conform to the shape of the orthotic. If worn properly the muscles and ligaments are realigned, thus eliminating fatigue and related discomfort.
Our approach is this: The foot will change its shape from wearing improper footwear, therefore the foot can regain its balance or posture from wearing our well-balanced foot orthotic.
Hundreds of thousands of people globally wear this type of orthotic. Step Forward’s products are used by doctors, orthopedic surgeons, chiropractors, osteopaths, physical therapists, and sports medicine clinics.
Try one of our products today. We are sure you and your feet will feel better.
The foot has three arches, formed by the combination of bone and muscle structures. Supporting all three arches correctrly and simultaneously balances the foot and subsequently aligns body posture, reducing stress in all the joint areas e.g. knees, hips and back.
By design Soft-Steps® are made of a special polyethylene compound – virgin, semi-transparent, odour free, non allergenic and non porous – no bacterial or other residues are absorbed or retained.
The Soft-Step® is curved in an upward arch, with a waffle pattern underneath, which gives it a unique springy action. The shape follows the contour of the human bone structure, supporting the medial, lateral and transverse arches, in the correct ratios for perfect balance. The three quarter length allows freedom of movement in the forefoot and toes.
- Even distribution of weight throughout the foot and thus less weight and pressure on the bone structure. Because the metatarsal arch is well supported and the toes are free, there is good push off from the ball of the foot – very important to runners and sports people.
- Supporting all three arches simultaneously, prevents the foot rolling in or out (pronation and supination) thus aligning and holding the heel in a neutral position at all times – even during high level activities, such as sport.
- Spring and flexibility allow a pump action while walking, stimulating venous return and significantly improving blood circulation over the long term.
- The stretch and massage action of the Soft-Step® stimulates movement in the plantar fascia and deeper ligaments and tendons, increasing the strength and suppleness of the arch and subsequently the whole foot and ankle.
- A correct centre of gravity realigns the entire musculoskeletal structure from the foot up to the head.
Sports injuries of the lower limbs rehabilitate much faster when using Soft-Steps®.
Diabetics benefit by having better blood circulation and ulcers are less likely to develop under their feet, because Soft-Steps® take pressure off the bone structure and distribute weight more evenly throughout the foot.
Soft-Steps® promote foot fitness in a unique way. Strong, supple, mobile feet mean greater endurance and better performance in sports, as well as relief for problems such as shin splints and ITB – well known, troublesome conditions experienced by many people with high activity levels.
Many different problems of the foot and posture are relieved, and often even eliminated, by promoting foot fitness and alignment.
Soft-Steps® offer relief for
- Heel pain (spurs and plantar fasciitis)
- Bunions, calluses and corns
- Hammer toes
- Dropped metatarsals
- High arches
- Flat Feet
- Shin splints and ITB
- Ankle, knee & hip problems caused by misalignment
- Support bone structure correctly
- Align foot and body posture
- Stimulate blood flow
- Light, flexible and comfortable
- Suitable for all sports and activities
- Durable – up to 10 years of use
- Washable and odour free
- Pre-made, individually fitted
- Fits in most shoes, including sandals
Soft-Steps® are used by thousands of people all over the world, including medical practitioners, sports therapists, and professionals. Practitioners working with the balance and alignment of the musculoskeletal systems, find Soft-Steps® an incredible enhancement to their treatment of patients. Many have reported results previously unattainable and a level of client satisfaction which is of great value.
Soft-Steps® are premade, but individually fitted, completely comfortable, active and effective. They are suitable for all high level activities and sports, unrivalled in quality, design, durability, dynamics and results… Soft-Steps® are a Winner!